NICE International is hosting a workshop on behalf of the Better Health Programme (BHP) work in the Philippines.
Session 2 will focus on NICE methods for technology appraisal, as well as the methods of conduct in indirect treatment comparisons.
- Pilar Pinilla-Dominguez, Principal Scientific Adviser, NICE International
- Dr. Eli Gajraj, Principal Technical Adviser, NICE Scientific Advice
- Deborah Lee, Senior Project Manager, NICE International
- Laura Worthington, Assistant Project Manager, NICE Scientific Advice
- Prof. Nicky Welton, Professor of Statistical and Health Economic Modelling, University of Bristol
- Dr. David Phillippo, Senior Research Associate in Evidence Synthesis, University of Bristol